The good old cause of England revived and asserted [microform] : with proposals humbly tendered to the consideration of the Parliament, in order to a setlement, security, and peace in this nation / by G.P. and divers other well affected persons
- G. P.
- London : Printed by Thomas Leach ..., 1658.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1621:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P23
View MARC record | catkey: 2668246