The magistracy and government of England vindicated [microform] : in three parts : containing I. A justification of the English method of proceedings against criminals, &c. II. An answer to several replies, &c. III. Several reasons for a general act of indempnity
- Shower, Bartholomew, Sir, 1658-1701
- [London] printed : [publisher not identified], [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- [MDCXC ]
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages
- Attributed to Sir Bartholomew Shower. cf. NUC pre-1956., Place of publication suggested by Wing., Error in paging: p. 30-31 misprinted 31-30., and Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1622:21)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S3655
View MARC record | catkey: 2668256