Seven sermons [microform] / preached by the Right Reverend Father in God, Seth Lord Bishop of Sarum
- Ward, Seth, 1617-1689
- London : Printed for James Collins ..., M.DC.LXXIV 
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 470 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 97 pages
- Against resistance of lawful powers -- Against the antiscripturists -- Concerning the sinfulness, danger & remedies of infidelity -- A sermon preached before the Peers, in the Abby-Church of Westminster: October 10th M.DC.LXVI-- A sermon concerning the strangeness, frequency, and desperate consequence of impenitency -- A sermon against ingratitude -- An apology for the mysteries of the Gospel.
- Each sermon, except the first, has special t.p. The second through fourth have imprint: Printed by A.C. for James Collins, 1672; the fifth and sixth have imprint: Printed by E.T. and R.H. for James Collins, 1672; the seventh has same imprint as fourth through sixth, but is dated 1674, and has separate paging.
Advertisements: p. - of third count, and p. 97 of fourth count.
Error in paging: p. 174-175 misprinted 175-174.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1107:12)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W830
View MARC record | catkey: 2668521