Daniel 1654 [microform] : an almanack for the year of mans redemption, 1654 : being the record after the bissextile, wherein the various habitudes, passions and configurations of the cælestial bodyes, are artificially demonstrated : also the authors judgement of the weather, according to the force, and powerful commixtion of natural causes / composed by Humphrey Daniel ...
- Daniel, Humphry
- London : Printed by T.W. for the Company of Stationers, 1654.
- Physical Description:
- 34 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Almanack for the year of mans redemption, 1654
- Imperfect: fragment; lacks all after c verso; best copy available for photographing.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1114:9)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A1582
View MARC record | catkey: 2668607