The amours of Messalina, late queen of Albion [microform] : in which are briefly couch'd secrets of the imposture of the Cambrion prince, the Gothick league,and other court intrigues of the four last years reign, not yet made publick / by a woman of quality ...
- Related Titles:
- Second part of the amours of Messalina, late Queen of Albion, Third part of the amours of Messalina, and Amours of the French King with the late Queen of Albion
- A libel on Mary of Modena, Queen consort of James II., Sometimes attributed to Gregorio Leti., Includes 4 parts which also appear separately as: Part 2, S2299, part 3 T912, Part 4 A3027 (number cancelled)., and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1114:25)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A3023
View MARC record | catkey: 2668641