The Antichristian principle fully discovered [microform] : in a brief and true account of all the hellish plots, bloody persecutions, horrid massacres, and most inhumane cruelties and tortures, exercised by the papists, on the persons of Protestant dissenters from the Church of Rome, for the cause of religion only, as well as abroad as here in England, Scotland, and Ireland, from the very beginning till this present year, 1678 ...
- London printed : [publisher not identified], 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 40, that is, 44 pages
- Numbers 27-29 repeated in paging only.
Contains marginal notes.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1114:28)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A3485
View MARC record | catkey: 2668651