Examen legum Angliæ, or, The laws of England examined, by Scripture, antiquity and reason [microform] / cujus author anagrammat[os] est, A gomoz boa oz̄ bary
- Booth, A., active 17th century
- London : Printed by James Cottrel ..., 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 151 pages, 10 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Boon, A.
- Attributed to Booth by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprint; also variously attributed to A. Boon, cf. Halkett & Laing and BM.
Errata: p.  at end.
Bracketed letters, and last sentence, in author statement are printed in Greek characters.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1120:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B3738
View MARC record | catkey: 2668663