The Resurrection founded on justice, or, A vindication of this great standing reason assigned by the ancients and modern [microform] : wherein the objections of the learned Dr. Hody against it, are answered : some opinions of Tertullian about it, examined : the learned doctor's three reasons of the Resurrection, inquired into : and some considerations from reason and Scriptures, laid down for the establishment of it / by N.B. ...
- Beare, Nicholas
- London : Printed for Thomas Helder ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 144 pages
- Related Titles:
- Vindication of this great standing reason assigned by the ancients and modern
- Half title: The Resurrection founded on justice.
Attributed to Nicholas Beare by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Page 5 misnumbered as 1.
Errata: p. .
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1116:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B1564
View MARC record | catkey: 2668699