Conformity re-asserted in an echo to R.S., or, A return of his VVord to Doctor Womock's asserting [microform] : 1. That modification of publick worship by personal abilities is not the formal act of the ministerial office, 2. That the ministers of the Church of England ought to submit to the use of an imposed liturgy : and dissolving the objections of Mr. Crofton and R.S. to the contrary / by L.W. ...
- Womock, Laurence, 1612-1685
- London : Printed by J.G. for Thomas Clark ..., 1664.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 50 pages
- Related Titles:
- Return of his VVord to Doctor Womock's asserting and Return of his Word to Doctor Womock's asserting
- Attributed to Womock by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints., "R.S. may be identified as Ralph Smith, Crofton's publisher and editor"--NUC pre-1956 imprints., "Errata": p. ., and Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1112:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W3341
View MARC record | catkey: 2668731