Truth the strongest habitation for all the people of God [microform] : being a declaration and warning to the nation of some of the late suffering, inflicted upon the servants of God, now prisoners in Northampton Goale, for worshipping God, and keeping our consciences clear in his sight : shewing who are the late cruel and unmercyful men in this work of persecution, which may be seen as followeth
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Caption title., Signed and dated: "From the prisoners in Northampton Goal, who patiently suffer for worshipping the living God in spirit and truth. The first day of the fifth moneth, 1666.", Imprint suggested by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints., Imperfect: stained., and Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1133:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T3160
View MARC record | catkey: 2668902