A true representation of the absurd and mischievous principles of the sect, commonly known by the name of Muggletonians [microform].
- Williams, John, 1636?-1709
- London : Printed for Ric. Chiswell ..., MDCXCIV 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 30 pages
- Attributed to John Williams by Nuc pre-1956 imprints.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1137:8)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1137:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The fountain opened, or, The great gospel priviledge of having Christ exhibited to sinfull men [microform] : wherein also is proved that there shall be a national calling of the Jews from Zech. XIII. I. / by Samuel Willard
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W2735
View MARC record | catkey: 2668931