A treatise of divinity [microform] : consisting of three bookes : The first of which handling the Scripture or Word of God, treateth of its divine authority, the canonicall bookes, the authenticall edition, and severall versions, the end, properties, and interpretation of Scripture : The second handling God sheweth that there is a God, and what he is, in his essence and several attributes, and likewise the distinction of persons in the divine essence : The third handleth the three principall works of God, decree, creation and providence / by Edward Leigh ...
- Leigh, Edward, 1602-1671
- London : Printed by E. Griffin for William Lee ..., 1646.
- Physical Description:
- 41 unnumbered pages, 192, 140, 132 pages, 12 unnumbered pages
- "June 9. 1646. I have perused this excellent and learnal treatise of divinity with much pleasure, profit, and satisfaction ... John Downham"--Oposite t.p., Errata: p. ., and Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1127:1)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L1011
View MARC record | catkey: 2668985