David's deliverance, or, A sermon preached at the sessions holden at Maidstone in Kent, upon April 23, 1661 [microform] : being the day of the coronation of King Charles the II / byJohn Lyngue ...
- Lyngue, John
- London : Printed for John Clark ..., 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 23 pages
- Related Titles:
- David's deliverance
Sermon preached at the sessions holden at Maidstone
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1127:22)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L3571
View MARC record | catkey: 2669068