By the King, a proclamation for a general fast throughout the realm of England [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- In the Savoy [i.e. London] : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1671/2 [i.e. 1672]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation for a general fast throughout the realm of England
- "Given at our court at Whitehall this 22d day of March 1671/2. In the 24th year of His Majesties reign."
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1629:79)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3305
View MARC record | catkey: 2669143