By the King, a proclamation for the discovery and apprehending of several persons justly suspected to have contrived and acted in the felonious burning of houses in and about the city of London [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by John Bill, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills ..., 1679.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation for the discovery and apprehending of several persons justly suspected to have contrived and acted in the felonious burning of houses in and about the city of London
- "Given at our court at Whitehall the fourth day of May 1679. In the one and thirtieth year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1629:94)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3465
View MARC record | catkey: 2669156