Whereas His Majesty, in consideration of the great merit and faithful services of Sir William Penn deceased ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills ..., 1681.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Title from first 2 lines of text.
"Given at our court at Whitehall the second day of May, 1674, in the six and twentieth year of our reign."
"To the inhabitants and planters of the province of Pennsilvania."
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1629:108)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3632
View MARC record | catkey: 2669179