Grace leading unto glory, or, A glimpse of the glorie, excellencie and eternity of heaven [microform] : wherein most part of the spirits various operations in his enlightening, convincing, converting, guiding, leading, strengthening, comfortings, sealings are shewed, as he assures salvation leading unto glory / written by J.H.
- J. H. (John Hall)
- London : Printed by B. Alsop, and are to be sold at his house ..., 1651.
- Physical Description:
- 15 unnumbered pages, 155 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Glimpse of the glorie, excellencie and eternity of heaven
- Attributed to Hall by Wing., Dedication signed: J.H., "I have perused this book, intituled Grace leading unto glory ... and incourage many in their heavenly journey. I have therefore allowed thereof to be printed. Imprimatur, Obadiah Sedgwick."--Opposite t.p., Errors in paging: p. 18-19, 110-111 misprinted 81-91, 111-110 respectively., and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1635:4)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H345
View MARC record | catkey: 2669193