A declaration of the General Convention of Ireland [microform] : expressing their detestation of the unjust proceedings against the late King, in a pretended high court of justice in England
- Corporate Author:
- Ireland. General Convention
- [London] : Imprinted at Dublin by W. Bladen, and re-printed at London by John Macock, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1636:32)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, I380
View MARC record | catkey: 2669227