His Majesties letter to the Lords Spiritual and Temporal Commissioners of Shires and Burroughs assembled, or to be assembled at Edenborough [microform].
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 pages)
- Caption title., Imprint suggested by Wing., "Given on board the St. Michel the 1st of March, and of our reign the 5th year."--P. 2., and Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1636:46)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, J209
View MARC record | catkey: 2669241