A Full and true account of a bloody and dismal fight betwixt the English Protestants, and the French and Irish papists [microform] : being an impartial relation, of a great victory obtained by Duke Scomberg's forces, over a party of King James's army in Ireland, since the joyful news of the Kings coming into this nation
- London : Printed for Richard Pardoe ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon; date of publication suggested by Wing.
"Licens'd and entred according to order."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1637:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L28A
View MARC record | catkey: 2669252