By the Lords Justices, a proclamation [microform] : whereas by one act ... intituled, Act for the further remedying the ill state of the coin of the kingdom ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Lords Justices
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb ..., 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- Related Titles:
- Whereas by one act
- Other title information taken from first two lines of text., "Given at our court at Whitehall the sixth day of May, 1697. In the ninth year of His Majesties reign.", and Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1632:17)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E938
View MARC record | catkey: 2669366