A fiery pillar of heavenly truth [microform] : shewing, the way to a blessed life : composed by way of catechisme, for the preservation of God's people from the spreading evills, and pernicious inchantments of papisme and other errors, for the detection of every mans condition, for the consolation of afflicted people, and for the direction of all sorts of persons to life eternall
- Grosse, Alexander, 1596?-1654
- London : Printed for John Bartlett ..., 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 94 unnumbered pages
- Attributed to Grosse by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Imperfect: stained, with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1634:29)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G2070
View MARC record | catkey: 2669410