The Psalmes of David in meeter [microform] / newly translated, and diligently compared with the originall text, and former translations, more plaine, smooth, and agreeable to the text, then any heretofore ; allowed by the authority of the Generall Assembly of the Kirk of Scotland, and appointed to be sung in congregations and families
- Edinbvrgh : Printed by Evan Tyler ..., 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 55 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Church of Scotland
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms. English. 1650
- Printed in triple columns.
Imperfect: stained, print show-through with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1628:2)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B2441
View MARC record | catkey: 2669484