A letter to the misrepresenter of papists [microform] : being a vindication of that part of the Protestant preface to the Wholesome advices from the Blessed Virgin, &c. which concerns the Protestants charity to papists, and a layman's writing it : in answer to what is objected against it in the 4th chapter of the second part of the Papist misrepresented, &c. / by the same layman who translated the Wholesome advices, &c. and made the preface to them
- Taylor, James, active 1687-1689
- London : Printed by J.D. for J. Robinson ... and Thomas Newborough ..., 1687.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- "Jan. 14. 1686. Imprimatur, Guil, Needham."
Attributed to Taylor by Wing and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1644:5)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T285
McAlpin vol. 4, p. 265
View MARC record | catkey: 2669554