Precepts for the Christian practice, or, The rule of the new-creature [microform] : containing duties to bee daily observed by every beleever, with a preface introductory to the work of walking by rule : hereunto is added adirection for the government of the thoughts, and of the affections / by Edward Reyner ...
- Reyner, Edward, 1600-1668
- London : Printed for & Sold by John Clark ..., 166285.
- The twelfth edition corrected and amended.
- Physical Description:
- 30 unnumbered pages, 462, that is, 464 pages
- Related Titles:
- Rule of the new-creature
- Numerous errors in paging.
Imperfect: stained, print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1642:19)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.1642:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Annotations upon the Holy Bible. Vol. II [microform] : wherein the sacred text is inserted, and various readings annex'd, together with the parallel scriptures, the more difficult terms in each verse are explained, seeming contradictions reconciled, questions and doubts resolved, and the whole text opened : being a continuation of Mr. Pool's work by certain judicious and learned divines
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R1228
View MARC record | catkey: 2669593