Whereas in and by the additional act of Parliament for rebuilding the city of London, it is enacted, that the Lord Maior and Court of Aldermen shall be and are thereby impowered and required to cause all and every the sheds, shops and other buildings ... to be taken down and removed ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- City of London (England)
- [London] : Printed by Andrew Clark ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Hanson, Robert, -1680
- Related Titles:
- Hanson maior and Martis, secto die Aprilis, 1673
- Title from first ten lines of text., At head of title: Hanson maior. Martis, sexto die Aprilis, 1673. Annʼoque regni Regis Caroli Secundi Angliæ, &c. vicesimo quinto., Date of publication suggested by Wing., and Reproduction of original in the Guildhall, London.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1637:66)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2864O
View MARC record | catkey: 2669625