Ouranizomai, or, An almanack and prognostication for the year of our Lord, 1652 [microform] : being the bissextile or leap-year, and from the creation of the world, 5601 : wherein you may behold the state of the whole year ... : calculated according to art, for the meridian and latitude of North-Luffenham in Rutland ... / by Vincent Wing ...
- Wing, Vincent, 1619-1668
- London : Printed by J.L. for the Company of Stationers, 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
Almanack and prognostication for the year of our Lord 1652
Prognostication for the year, 1652
- First word of title printed in Greek characters.
Second part has special t.p.: A prognostication for the year, 1652. London : Printed by A. Miller ...
Imperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1645:32)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, A2823
View MARC record | catkey: 2669669