An historical account of Mr. Rogers's three years travels over England and Wales [microform] : giving a true and exact description of all the chiefest cities, towns and corporations in England, Dominion of Wales, and town of Berwick upon Twede : together with the antiquities, and places of admiration, cathedrals, churches of note in any city, town or place in each county, the gentleman above-mentioned having made it his whole business (during the aforesaid time) to compleat the same in his travelling, : to which is annexed a new map of England and Wales, with the adjacent parts, containing all the cities and market towns bound in just before the title
- Brome, James, -1719
- London : Printed and sold by J. Moxon and B. Beardwell ..., 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 128 (i.e. 144) pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : map
- Additional Creators:
- D. J.
- Editor's preface signed: D.J.
Pages 97-112 repeated in numbering only.
Imperfect: tightly bound, with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1647:8)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B4857
View MARC record | catkey: 2669688