The Cock-crowing at the approach of a free-parliament, or, Good newes in a ballat more sweet to your palat, then figge, raison or stewed prune is [microform] / a countrey wit made it who ne'r got by th' trade yet, and Mad Tom of Bedlam the tune is.
- Countrey wit
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Related Titles:
- Mad Tom of Bedlam, Cock crowing at the approach of a free-parliament, and Good newes in a ballat
- In verse., Date of publication suggested by Wing., Imperfect: creased, with slight loss of print., and Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1648:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C4795
View MARC record | catkey: 2669716