Arts glory, or, The pen-man's treasurie [microform] : wherein you may be accommodated with variety of curious hands for any manner of imployments, and also directions to facilitate your practise / invented, written and engraven by Edward Cocker
- Cocker, Edward, 1631-1675
- [London] : Sold by Peter Stent ... and William Fisher ..., 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 29 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Arts glory
- Imperfect: cropped and stained, with loss of print.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1648:11)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C4830
View MARC record | catkey: 2669717