Paul Festeau's French grammar [microform] : being the newest and exactest method now extant, for the attaining to the purity of the French tongue : augmented and enriched with several choice and new dialogues, together with a nomenclature English and French
- Festeau, Paul
- London : Printed by A.C. for Samuel Lowndes ..., 1675.
- The third edition, diligently corrected, amended and much enlarged, with the rules of the accent / by the author ...
- Physical Description:
- 15 unnumbered pages, 365 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- French grammar
Nouvelle grammaire françoise
- Added t.p.: Nouvelle grammaire françoise.
Advertisement: p. - at end.
Errata: p. .
Errors in paging: p. 189 and 253 numbered 198 and 153, respecively.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1653:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F823D
View MARC record | catkey: 2669833