The pilgrim's progress from this world to that which is to come. The second part [microform] : delivered under the similitude of a dream, wherein is set forth the manner of the setting out of Christian's wife and children, their dangerous journey, and safe arrival at the desired country / by John Bunyan
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688
- London : Printed for Nathaniel Ponder ..., 1686.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 201 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Pilgrim's progress
- Advertisements:  p. at end.
Error in paging: p. 37 misprinted 47.
Imperfect: pages tightly bound, with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1663:27)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, B5578
View MARC record | catkey: 2669879