A form of prayer and thanksgiving to Almighty God [microform] : to be used throughout the cities of London and Westminster, and elsewhere within the weekly bills of mortality, on Sunday the second day of December next ensuing ... : for the preservation of His Majesty from the dangers to which His Royal Person was exposed during his late expedition : and for his safe return to his people : and for the success of his forces by sea and land
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the Executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., M DC XCIV 
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages
- "By Their Majesties Special Command." and Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1683:52)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C4131
View MARC record | catkey: 2670048