The National Covenant and Solemn League & Covenant [microform] : with the acknowledgement of sins, and engagement to duties as they were renewed at Lesmahego, March 3. 1689 with accommodation to the present times : together with an introduction touching national covenants, by way of analysis on the 29th chapter of Deuteronomy, the substance whereof, was delivered in a discourse to the people, on the preparation day, before they were renewed
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Scotland
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 72 pages
- Place and date of imprint suggested by Wing.
"Printed in the 40th year of our publick breach of covenant ..."
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1683:57)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C4231E
View MARC record | catkey: 2670057