The charge of schism continued [microform] : being a justification of the author of Christian blessedness for his charging the separatists with schism, not withstanding the toleration : in a letter to a city-friend
- Norris, John, 1657-1711
- London : Printed for Samuel Manship ..., 1691.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 133 pages, 7 unnumbered pages
- Attributed to John Norris by Wing.
"Licens'd, Decemb. 8. 1690."
Includes advertisement: p. - at end.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1985. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1675:7)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, N1245
View MARC record | catkey: 2670228