A few plain words to be considered by those of the army or others that would have a Parliament that is chosen by the voyces of the people to govern the three nations [microform] : wherein is shewed unto them according to the Scriptures of the truth, that a Parliament so chosen are not like to govern for God and the good of His people : also something to the other part of the army and the new committee, who turned out or ownes the turning out of the late Parliament / from a lover of the truth of God ... George Fox the younger
- Fox, George, -1661
- London : Printed for Thomas Simmons ..., 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1687:30)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F2002
View MARC record | catkey: 2670389