Cleopatra [microform] : a new romance / written originally in French by the fam'd author of Cassandra and now Englished by a gent. of the Inner-Temple
- La Calprenède, Gaultier de Coste, seigneur de, -1663
- Uniform Title:
- Cléopatre. English. Part 1-2
- London : Printed for Humphrey Moseley ..., and John Holden ..., 1652.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 224, 128 pages, 8 unnumbered pages
- A translation of parts 1 and 2 of La Calprenède's Cléopâtre.
Errata: p.  at beginning.
Advertisement: p. - at end.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1691:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L110A
View MARC record | catkey: 2670456