Three letters to the author of a book, entituled The Lord's day vindicated, or The first day of the week the Christian Sabbath [microform] : together with animadversions on a railing pamphlet, entituled The sauciness of a seducer rebuked, or, The pride and folly of an ignorant scribler made manifest / by Edmund Elys ...
- Elys, Edmund, approximately 1634-approximately 1707
- London : Printed for T. Northcott ..., 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1685:48)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E696
View MARC record | catkey: 2670534