An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : enabling all persons approved of by Parliament, to set forth sips [sic] in war-like manner, for the guarding of the seas, and defence of His Majesties dominions
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- [London?] : Printed for L. Blaiklock, Ian, 20. 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- "Ordered by the Commons in Parliament, that this ordinance be forthwith printed and published. H. Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.", "Together with instructions given by the Lord High-Admirall of England, concerning the ordinance aforesaid: I appoint these instructions to be printed, Warwicke.", Date of imprint suggested by Wing., Imperfect: stained with print show-through and slight loss of print., and Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1685:60)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E1839
View MARC record | catkey: 2670545