A form of prayer to be used on Wednesday the tenth of May next throughout the whole kingdom [microform] : being the fast-day appointed by Their Majesties proclamation, and on the second Wednesday of every month following till further order : to be observed in a most solemn and devout manner, for supplicating Almighty God for the pardon of our sins, and for imploring his blessing and protection in the preservation of Their Majesties sacred persons, and the prosperity of their arms both at land and sea
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- London : Printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., M DC XCIII 
- Physical Description:
- 39 unnumbered pages
- "By Their Majesties special command."
Imperfect: tightly bound, with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1698:3)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C4156
View MARC record | catkey: 2670567