The tomb of Semiramis hermetically sealed [microform] : which if a wise-man open (not the ambitious, covetous Cyrus) he shall find the treasures of kings, inexhaustible riches to his content / [by] H.V.D.
- H. V. D.
- London : Printed for William Cooper ..., 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages
- Also appears as last part of Collectanea chymica, at reel 88:3.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 178:18)
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18a reel.178:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in An elegie upon the death of the Right Honourable Anne, Countesse of Shrewsbury [microform] / by J.C., Gentleman
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, D24
View MARC record | catkey: 2670621