The Four-legg'd Quaker [microform] : to the tune of the Dog and elder's maid, or, the Lady's fall
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1664?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Dog and elder's maid and Lady's fall
- Date of publication suggested by Wing. and Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1700:50)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F1661
View MARC record | catkey: 2670692