A persuasive to the study of the Revelation, or, An exposition of the three first verses of that prophecy [microform] : wherein 1. There is an account given of the unintelligibleness of the Revelation ... 2. Dr. Hammond's key ... shewn to be a mistaken one. 3. That neither the Doctor himself, nor anyone else in his time, understood the meaning of those passages. 4. That it can proceed from no better cause than injudiciousness or unskilfulness in these mysteries, to take exceptions at our modern Protestant expositions of the Revelation upon the account of novelty / by Wal. Garrett, rector of Everly
- Garrett, Walter
- London : Printed March, 1698/9, and are to be had (with the rest of the authors tracts) at W. Dotchen's, bookseller ..., 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Related Titles:
- Exposition of the three first verses of that prophecy
- In double columns.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1701:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, G271
View MARC record | catkey: 2670703