The parable of the wedding-supper explained [microform] : wherein the offer of salvation both to Jews and Gentiles is plainly and pithily applied : whereunto is added a discourse of the payment of tythes, with an appendix by way of apology for the seasonablenesse of it, very useful for gospel times / by Tho. Larkham ...
- Larkham, Thomas, 1602-1669
- London : Printed for Francis Eglesfield and are to be sold at the Marigold ..., 1656.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 256 pages, 4 unnumbered pages, 44 pages, 8 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Discourse of paying of tythes
- Errata: p. 256.
Advertisement: p. - at end.
"A discourse of paying of tythes" has special t.p. and separate pagination.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1703:19)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L441B
View MARC record | catkey: 2670755