Orbis miraculum, or, The temple of Solomon pourtrayed by Scripture-light [microform] : wherein all its famous buildings, the pompous worship of the Jewes, with its attending rites and ceremonies, the several officers employed in that work, with their ample revenues, and the spiritual mysteries of the gospel vailed under all, are treated at large
- Lee, Samuel, 1625-1691
- London : Printed by John Streater for Thomas Basset ..., MDCLIX 
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 371 pages, 9 unnumbered pages, 3 unnumbered leaves of plates, 1 folded : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Temple of Solomon pourtrayed by Scripture-light
- Includes indexes.
"Epistle dedicatory" signed: Samuel Lee.
Contains added illustrated t.p.
Errata bound at end.
Contains numerous errors in pagination.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1703:24)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L903B
View MARC record | catkey: 2670760