Captain Charles Newy's case impartially laid open, or, A true and full narrative of the clandestine proceedings aginst [sic] him [microform] : as it was hatched, contrived, and maliciously carried on by Mrs. Margaret Newey, widdow
- Newey, Charles
- London : Printed for the author ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 14 pages
- Related Titles:
- True and full narrative of the clandestine proceedings
- Signed on p. 14: Newey.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1708:35)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) N917
View MARC record | catkey: 2670822