A form of common prayer, together with an order of fasting, for the averting of Gods heavy visitation upon many places of this realm [microform] : the fast to be observ'd within the cities of London and Westminster, and places adjacent, on Wednesday the twelfth of this instant July, and both there, and in all parts of this realm, on the first Wednesday in every moneth : and the prayers to be read on Wednesday in every week during this visitation / set forth by His Majesties authority
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 81 unnumbered pages
- Imperfect: stained, faded, with print show-through and loss of text.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1713:14)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) C4119
View MARC record | catkey: 2670910