A copy of a letter sent from the Lo. Fairfax to the mayor of Hull [microform] : and by him sent to the committee of both kingdoms, concerning the great victory obtained against Prince Rupert about the raising the siege at York : also a true relation of a defeat given to Colonell Hastings by the Lord Grayes forces, July the first, 1644, at Bosworth Field ... with the names of such commanders and souldiers as were taken or slain
- Fairfax, Ferdinando Fairfax, Baron, 1584-1648
- London : Printed for Edward Husbands and are to be sold at his shop ..., Iuly 6, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- "Printed according to order,"
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1716:10)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F112
View MARC record | catkey: 2670972