By the Lord Lieutenant and councell [microform] : upon consideration of the annexed instrument, whereby it is concluded and accorded that there be a further continuation of the cessation of armes ... untill the last day of Iuly, 1645 ...
- Related Titles:
- Upon consideration of the annexed instrument
- Other title information from first lines of text.
"Given at His Majesties castle of Dublin, 24. Iuly, 1645."
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1721:30)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I666
View MARC record | catkey: 2671077