The daily office of a Christian [microform] : being the devotions of the most reverend Father in God Dr. William Laud, late archbishop of Canterbury : wherein several catechetical paraphrases and other very excellent prayers selected out of the primitive writers, formerly publisht in Latine, are now reduced to an exact method for the benefit of the devout
- Laud, William, 1573-1645
- London : Printed for T.B., M.G., and W.H., and are to be sold by Richard Heavisid ..., 1687.
- The fifth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 263 pages, 11 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : portrait
- Includes portrait frontispiece.
Imperfect: tightly bound with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1724:6)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L583A
View MARC record | catkey: 2671133